Here is a list of free online cognitive performance tests, each with a brief description:
- BCAT Self-Assessment Tools: These tools are designed to assess cognitive abilities, particularly in older individuals.
- Cognitive Ability Test: This test measures cognitive abilities such as reasoning, perception, and memory.
- The Cognitive Reflection Test: This test measures cognitive reflection, or the ability to resist giving an intuitive (and incorrect) answer to a problem.
- The International Personality Item Pool: This test measures various aspects of personality, which can be related to cognitive function.
- The Wonderlic Test: This test measures overall cognitive ability or intelligence.
- Free Cognitive Ability Diagnostic Test: This test features 25 questions to help you gauge your cognitive abilities.
- Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test (CCAT): This test measures cognitive aptitude, which is the ability to learn, apply knowledge, and solve problems.
- Brain Speed and Performance Test: This test measures cognitive processing speed and attention.
- Healthy Brain Test: This test assesses risk factors for Alzheimer’s and dementia, and how lifestyle factors can affect brain health.
- Short Term Memory Test: This test measures short-term memory by asking you to remember repeated images.
- CogniFit Assessments: CogniFit offers a range of assessments for different cognitive abilities, including general skills and mental arithmetic.
Please note that while these tests can provide a general idea of your cognitive abilities, they are not a substitute for a professional evaluation. If you have concerns about your cognitive health, please consult a healthcare provider.