The Unified Health API
The Unified Health API integrates the disparate health data standards in order to accelerate clinical research.
Online Data Browser
Contact [email protected] if you desire access.
Reference Data Sources
1. Nutritional Supplements
2. Units of Measurement
4. Symptoms and Diseases
5. Observations, Lab Test Results, and Biomarkers
6. Clinical Trials
AACT is a publicly available relational database that contains all information (protocol and result data elements) about every study registered in ClinicalTrials.gov.
7. Medical Codes, Terms, and Synonyms
The Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine (SNOMED) is a systematic collection of medical codes, terms, synonyms and definitions which cover
- Open mHealth – common schemas define the meaningful distinctions for each clinical measure
- Apple HealthKit – a set of schemas for the Apple HealthKit platform
- FHIR – a standard for electronic health records
- openEHR – openEHR is a technology for e-health consisting of open platform specifications, clinical models and software that together define a domain-driven information systems platform for healthcare and medical research.
1. Democratic Pull Requests
2. Git Large File Storage
This repository requires that you install the Git Large File Storage plugin to store large files in Git.